Tuesday 20 May 2008

23/4/08 Audience member

Persepolis the film.
@ The watershed in Bristol

REVIEW by Adam

Persepolis is a comic that was turned into an animated film. The main character is Marjane Satrapi which was a 8 year old girl from Tehran, Iran.

I thought that the film was interesting and it was different from other movies it also had some sad parts. For me the best thing about Persepolis was the Animation because it was black and white when there was bads things happening and it had colour went she felt happy. The worse thing i thought about Persepolis is that it was sometimes hard to understand. I have also learned how hard it must be to be an Iranian citizen. I would recommend young English people who dont know whats its like to live in Iran.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great review. Sounds like a really interesting film and you've picked up on some of it's key elements. Has made me want ot go and see it.