Tuesday 20 May 2008

14/4/08 - My own art - Inspiration

This session we went out and about in Stokes Croft and in a group took photographs and gathered inspiration for our own art work


This is a photo of a picture that i took
when i was walking around Stokes
Croft. I like the way that the colours and shapes interact with each other. I found out that the name of the artist who painted this is Felix also known as FLX.



This is another photo that i took in
Stokes Croft of an art work painted
by Mr Jago. To me it looks like a sun with big colourful clouds.
This was put up on Stokes Croft as part of a project run by the Peoples Republic of Stokes Croft

2 comments:

Felix said...

Since my name is Felix, I was particularly interested in the first image here! Must get myself up Stokes Croft for a look [grin]

Ria said...

A beautiful piece,one of my favourites.It always makes me smile.I love that burst of subtle colour from the forlorn drabbiness of grey.It reminds me of Stokes Croft's true character.
Nice choice for your site.
You're doing a fab' job here Adam Keep it real!
Ria